Aside from our book writing, we also provide freelance writing services to individuals and organizations. We are passionate believers in the power and art of storytelling to portray messages for mission statements, visions, values, and customer engagement.
Our primary interest is to work with organizations that focus on the environment and technologies that support the protection and restoration of nature. Our passions also include mental health, particularly the education and promotion of meditation, mindfulness, and value-based living.
What We Offer
We offer the following services:
- Technical writing (user/reference guides, user manuals, technical documents and procedures, online training, development guides, reports and papers)
- Research assistance
- Policy and procedures document writing
- Story writing for short animations
- Twenty years experience in public policy writing (public sector).
- Fifteen years experience in technical analysis and software development (private, public, and non-profit sectors) for the industries of health (oncology and psychology), finance, and real estate.
- Seven years editing and reviewing nonfiction books for a small international publishing house.
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (Journalism), Masters degree in Public Policy, Bachelor of Information Technology, Diploma in Holistic Counselling & Mind-Body Medicine.
- Story creation, story boarding, and production of a 3-minute mental health education animation based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). The animation is used by therapists worldwide for clients, patients, and students. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCEO4WtDU
- Development of content for mental health app related to the above animation.
Our Fees and Rates
Please contact us to discuss what rate would be mutually suitable.
In your email, please detail:
- Your company name
- Brief outline of your company and its mission
- Type of work required
- Estimated time frame for completion
Whether you live in Australia, United States, UK, Canada, Europe, or New Zealand, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us and we can start working together.
For more information about us, please see our About page.
In kindness, James and Leisa.